Date PostedApril 13, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience5 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- You will be responsible to implement Company’s policies in your territory from time to time.
- You will make all your efforts to improve the company’s image and market share. You will guide all your M.R.s who will work under you.
- You will be responsible for the development of medical representatives as well as self-development.
- You will be responsible to manage all stockists in your region each one of them should maintain 45 days of stocks, at the same time you will see that they make payments within the stipulated time to the Company or to the Super- Stockist.
- You will plan tour programs for each representative in your area in such a manner that the entire area should be covered economically and effectively.
- You will be responsible to maintain cordial relations with the Trade and Doctors.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Educational Qualification: Preferably Science Graduate with MBA OR Diploma in Marketing as an added advantage..
Experience: Total experience of 5 to 7 years in sales of pharmaceutical products with a minimum of 1 year in Frontline Manager position.