Date PostedJuly 15, 2023
Expiration dateMarch 13, 2024
Experience2 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
General Manager – Biotechnology – Technology Transfer, Scale-up, MSAT
Role & Responsibilities:
- Good hands-on Industry experience in leading a team of scientists in the Biotechnology industry for scale-up and technology transfer of mAbs/Biosimilars/Biologics on diverse platforms
- The incumbent will lead a team of associates and scientists to scale up and transfer the production process for biosimilars/mAbs. Will be an interface between late-stage R&D and Manufacturing plants.
- Responsible for scale-up of lab early-stage processes to Pilot and Manufacturing plant
- Collaborate for technology transfer of lab-scale processes to Pilot plant and Manufacturing Plant.
- Require to develop design space and keep strict control over factors affecting the Critical Quality Attributes, Critical Process Parameters and Key Process Attributes.
- Looking for persons with sound knowledge of Upstream as well as Downstream Processes.
- Additional responsibilities may include but are not limited to hiring, training, work planning, and evaluation.
- Responsible for aligning the work schedules to the overall project timelines and will be required to prepare and communicate work progress periodically.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Required Qualification: MTech / Ph.D. (Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Biochemistry)
- Experience: 20 – 25 Years (Only relevant CVs will be considered)