Date PostedJanuary 12, 2023
Experience13 Years, 20 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Responsible for managing activities of Regulatory Affairs.
- Preparation, review & submission of documents to SRA and other regulatory authorities.
- Preparation of IND and CTA fillings.
- Team Handling.
Required Candidate profile
- Experience with the pharmaceutical, nonclinical, and clinical development of NDAs (in antibiotics preferred)
- Demonstrated experience in the preparation and submission of CTAs, and (s)NDAs.
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma