- Date Posted07/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience8 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Global Product Manager – Insulins in Corporate Strategy & Corporate Affairs
About the department
The Commercial & Corporate affairs department is responsible for creating insights to launch a product, market intel, forecasting, Global Brand Strategy & Tactics. Comprising of Project Management, Brand Management, Brand Communications, and Life cycle Management of a product. In the Diabetes GLP-1 and MNIAD area, we are a passionate team helping millions of people with diabetes achieve better health outcomes through innovative medicines and solutions. We drive and execute projects across a strong portfolio comprising both launch and life-cycle management brands.
The goal for this position is to have ownership of brands and responsibility for brand deliverables, as well as contribute to overall insulin ambitions. The responsibilities include:
- Strategy and tactics development and implementation and Financial and Project management.
- Portfolio management and support to Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Internal and external stakeholder management.
- Accountable for the implementation of brand marketing business plans and the achievement of business objectives.
- Drives and facilitates the uptake of brand strategies in the local markets.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant area.
- 8+ years in Sales/Brand Management/Marketing/Project Management/ Healthcare market research-related experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, collecting data, and effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture.
- Should possess strong digital marketing and multichannel capabilities.
- Exposure to global international marketing is preferred.
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple and efficient communications and develop storylines for presentations etc.
- Technical skills: MS PowerPoint, MS Excel (pivot, etc.) and MS Word is a must.
Apply on or Before 8th March 2023