- Date Posted29/01/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Department: Global Medical Affairs Study Pro III
As Project Manager, you will work closely with a team of Global Project Managers working in the HQ and BLR offices. You will develop and implement initiatives to ensure the successful recruitment and retention of patients in our most important clinical trials. We call it Scientific Recruitment & Retention Programmes (SRR). Furthermore, you will be a team player comfortable working in a dynamic environment and have excellent interpersonal skills and a track record of successful collaboration and influencing multidisciplinary stakeholders from multiple countries, even remotely. Additionally, you have personal drive and are enthusiastic, energetic, and confident. You thrive in developing new solutions to the challenges we meet to work smarter.
You will have the opportunity to work very closely with stakeholders from Global Medical Affairs, Medical & Science, and Clinical Operations in HQ as well as colleagues in affiliates and regional centers. This is the ideal position for a science-driven professional with project management experience and a well-developed communication toolbox, who wishes to drive high-impact projects in Novo Nordisk R&D. You are entrusted to fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Liaise with our affiliates on the implementation of SRR in the trial-participating countries and ensure motivation is high.
- Develop and implement (scientific or other) educational materials. Communicate & align with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Support and guide cross-organizational colleagues in engaging local Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) to drive patient retention and trial success
- Manage internal communication channels, e.g. SharePoint and training sessions on Teams and Vendor management.
- Budget and contract management and administration of SRR materials.
- Educational Qualification: Business, Communication, or Science Degree combined with min 4 years of work experience from the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in both global and local roles.
- You have strong project and change management skills as well as a high level of proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated editorial skills.
- Ability to influence your stakeholders through building trusting relationships across cultures
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- You have experience/a track record with planning, driving, and implementing projects successfully across organizational functions.
- Ability to drive change through others to ensure uptake of messages and materials across the global organization
- You are self-motivated with a strong personal drive to move things forward for yourself and the team and are not afraid of challenging the status quo.
- You can work independently.
- You can work on multiple tasks in parallel and cope well under time pressure while maintaining your good sense of humor.
- You can travel internationally (approximately 10%)
Apply on or Before 10th Feb 2023