Date PostedOctober 25, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 12, 2024
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Job Summary & Expectations:
This role is responsible for achieving sales targets of Analytical Solutions & services within a defined geographic area/ service. Building customer relations & pipeline. Liaison with clients & delivery teams for ongoing and prospective business opportunities.
Achieve Sales Targets:
- Directly responsible for the sales target achievement in all service lines for the assigned territory
- Responsible for detailed and accurate sales forecasting, building pipeline & budgeting for overall territory/services
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs, networking events, and professional meetings for sales achievement, pipeline building, and customer relationship building
- Build a network of contacts in a territory and effectively leverage it for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities and expanding an existing business.
- Analyze customer requirements and check the suitability of Aragens offerings & then pitch for sale
- Create and deliver powerful presentations, tailoring communication based on the client with a view to winning the business
- Have informed interactions with key client contacts.
- Responsible for accurate sales forecasting for the territory assigned & building pipeline
- Gather market intelligence on customer organizations and industry activity and share relevant customer knowledge with the organization to ensure the opportunities are addressed
Efficiently manage sales operations:
- Develop ( along with the manager) & execute a territory plan to achieve sales goals
- Liaise with other functions (Scientific, Proposals, Marketing, SCM, HR, etc.) internally to ensure the achievement of sales objectives
- Take regular feedback from clients and monitor customer satisfaction
- On-time updating of Salesforce.com(SF) tool / any other online tools and complying with other reporting/ MIS norms
- Ensure cost-effective/ optimal financial budget management with respect to travel, stay, conferences, dining, etc
- Responsible for collections as per agreements/ contracts / company norms
- Responsible for client engagement
- Cultivate effective business relationships with key decision-makers of customers/ clients
- Manage customer expectations and contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Ensure proactive client communication as may be required
- Travel for in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationships.
- Explore new engagements/relationships with clients on a continuous basis
Ensure high morale and skill development of self and team (if any) –
- Inculcate a culture of collaboration with other team members
- Nominate self for training based on the needs identified by self/supervisor
- Hire and retain the right talent (in the case of a team)
- Regularly review the performance of the team (in case of a team)
- Recognize best performers through various reward & recognition programs (in the case of a team)
- Train & develop team members through knowledge-sharing sessions and nominate them for training programs
- Continuously update yourself on the industry, market trends/ area of work
- MBA in Marketing with preferable graduation in Science Additional Requirements
- 10– 15 years of direct selling experience in Analytical Solutions and Business Development.