Group Product Manager (Acute)
- Proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
- Monitoring business performance and external environment via appropriate tools to deliver corrective action as required meeting business objectives
- Liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for the brand
- Accurate management of budgets for the brand.
- Creates and delivers operational plans appropriate to the life cycle of the brand to optimize return for Alkem. Full accountability for brand and delivery of all programs related to it.
- Understanding and use of marketing principles and NP4 process to deliver to customer needs Disease and market understanding to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools
- Support and Build a team to achieve team goals Management of external agencies to meet team goals
- Acts as brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and with external customers and agencies
Education: B. Pharm with Masters degree in Marketing from reputed B school
Total Experience: 3 to 6 Years in Acute Segment