Date PostedAugust 24, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateFebruary 22, 2024
Experience8 Years, 11 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing and developing Brands and continuous measure of market data and product ranges.
- Ensure the necessary knowledge to implement a successful marketing plan to leverage sales performance
- Creating, developing, and deploying a successful innovative marketing plan to support the sales growth
- Delivering marketing and creating long-term and sustainable relationships with consumers to improve product sales and market share.
- Managing internal and external customers.
- Play an important role in achieving budget, sales, and profitability (Volume and turnover); and achieving qualitative target
- Brand making, educating our partners and internal customers (representatives) on basic scientific knowledge
- Developing channel strategy, channel action plan (promotions, communication, merchandising, exhibitions, shows, loyalty incentive program, and training
- Manage budget. Liaise and building relationships with external vendors, advertising agencies, suppliers, and distributors. Monitoring market trends and competitors’ actions.
- Analytical skills
- Converting information & data to a relevant & relatively unique proposition- creativity
- Collaborative skills- cross-functional excellence, between the sales team as well as other support functions
Desired Candidate Profile
Experience: 8-11 years of Relevant Experience.
Qualification / Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Marketing.
Salary: 20.00-22.50 L CTC