Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 13, 2024
Experience7 Years, 12 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
Key Result Area:
- To handle various brands in the same product portfolio
- To achieve the market share objectives of the brands
- To enhance the prescription base and prescriber base
- To develop marketing plans
- To identify and introduce new products to increase sales and profitability
- To formulate trade offers and incentives to achieve budgeted sales
- To monitor product-wise contribution and pricing to maximize profits of the division
- To devise timely promotional inputs for field personnel and trade to create awareness
- Fieldwork to gather Information about the market and Competitors
- To maintain an A:S ratio for key brands
- KOL development and engagement program within the prescribed budget
- Budgeting and allocation of resources.
- Brand review primary, secondary analysis, ORG & CMARC analysis, course correction
- Aligning strategies to divisional business plans for medium and long term
- Identifying and evaluating entry barriers for existing and new products
- Enhancing In-clinic effectiveness
- Customer connect and customer database
- Training and Development of field force
- Coordinate amongst various CFTs for miscellaneous issues resolution and strategy implementation
Assessment and Planning of Work:
- 70% of the work is Individually driven in the field of strategy formulation, input designing, data analysis, and timely delivery of inputs at locations.
- 30% of the work is division and field personnel related
Problems/ Key Features:
- Procuring necessary primary and secondary data
- Management of Promotion plan within assigned budget
- Implementation of strategies at the level of field
- Comprehending the impact of inputs from the feedback received from the field
- Conceptualizing and designing inputs in the mature stage of PLC to get doctors’ attention
- Ensuring right & adequate communication & thus bringing focus & prioritization internally at all levels towards therapy/brand portfolio
- Devising tools & competitive strategies
- Optimization resources to enhance ROI
- Ability to set the necessary marketing strategy for creating required push and pull in the market to enhance the presence of the company brand.
- Continuously evaluates sales data and information including competitive brand information and monitors own brand performance versus competition.
- New brand launches based on the overall business focus & strategy
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and coordination of people and resources.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Knowledge of ethical marketing.
- Knowledge of launching new products, and increasing product portfolios.
- Manufactures- For the production of existing and New products
- Advertising agency for designing and execution of Promo inputs
- Gift vendors for procurement of compliments
- Printers for Co-ordination to ensure quality and timeliness are met with
- Distributors For Sale & Market Feedback
- GMS – For Production related issues, New Products, and Cost reduction.
- Field – For Sales Planning, Market feedback
- Market Research – For market data
- Central Purchase – for raising gift items and print inputs PRs.
- Legal – For Trade mark related queries
- Regulatory – for various regulatory issues
- Finance – For Profit Plan working, Budgeting.
- Medical Department for medical query, launch plan, and promotion theme approval
- IT for web-related brand activity
- Corporate communications for Press release
Desire Candidate Profile:
Qualification: M.Pharma, MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Experience: 7-12 Years