Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plant Maintenance related to Civil / Electrical / Mechanical & Utilities.
- Plan Preventive Maintenance Schedule / Calibration Schedule.
- Provides engineering support for operation facilities for production, QC Lab. and other areas.
- Project Management, handling new engineering projects.
- Coordination with consultants, contractors & suppliers for Project activities.
- Technical evaluation, purchasing of new equipment and machinery for Plant.
- Preparation and handling of statutory audit/ISO GMP Audit.
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational Qualification– BE (Mechanical / Electrical)
Experience– 08-10 years of experience in the Chemical / Pharmaceutical industry / API manufacturing facility.
Ability to provide engineering support, Efficiency with Pharma / Chemical Manufacturing Plant. Working engineering knowledge of Facility/ Equipment/Utility Services/ System/ effective at leading Teams, fully competent to use Microsoft Project and Auto-CAD