Date PostedDecember 31, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience13 Years, 23 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for Tablets Manufacturing (Cephalosporin- Granulation, Compression and Coating section, Dry powder Injection manufacturing) @ Mehsana (Near Shanku’s water park)
- To plan the work as per instructions from Plant Head.
- Manpower management and utilization by giving accountability and responsibility to individuals.
- Coordinate with various departments like QC, QA, Engineering, Packaging, Administration, etc. for the smooth functioning of the manufacturing dept
- Maintain all records as per cGMP regulations.
- Handling & Resolving production issues
- Involve in improvements of CAPA/ACTION ITEMS
- Preparation of compliance for regulatory and Customer audits.
- To maintain the House Keeping of the Department.
- To get involved in various Para activities like validation, current GMP, Documentation, etc.
- Preparation of training module as per SOPs
- To prepare and follow the standard operation procedures, Master formula records validation Protocols
- To check and update various documents and records. Ensure production records are filled online
- Nil reportable accidents.
- Efficiency improvements in terms of Outputs, Productivity, machine hr/ labor hr utilization, Yield,
- Preparation of Batch deviations, process investigation report, failure investigation report, and Project execution report
- Give SOP training to operators and worker
- Good awareness of ERP & related software systems
- Comply with all requirements for audits and visits by regulatory authorities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Preferred qualification: M.Sc/B.Pharm/M.Pharm
- Preferred experience: 15+ years of Pharma production experience