- Responsible for the complete lifecycle management of Drug Product Development, Analytical, Scientific Process Excellence, Project Management, IP, Hiring, Leading, Developing, and Managing members of the team. Direct and control research projects to ensure that they deliver timely and cost-effective results which enhance the effectiveness of the company and its products.
- Responsible for monitoring members’ performance and developing and maintaining relevant scientific skills and other deliverables for Global Markets.
- Strategically coordinates, prioritizes,s and efficiently allocates the team resources to critical initiatives: plans resources proactively anticipate and actively manages change, sets stakeholder expectations as required, identifies operational risks and enables the team to drive issues to resolution, balances priorities, and minimizes surprise escalations.
- \Collaborates with globally dispersed internal stakeholders, external partners, and cross-functional teams to provide strategic advice and guidance in realizing business problems and drive operational efficiencies and innovative approaches toward attaining company Quality Policy, Vision, and Mission.
- Responsible for providing expert input into a strategy for Business Partners & Proactively evaluating the need for novel technology, visualization tools, and new approaches to computation to increase the efficiency and quality of the products developed and manufactured & Providing agile guidance and exploratory analysis for market complaints and failure investigations.
- Participate in decision-making committees as and when required and provide the related inputs in designing and developing policies, guidance, and procedures as intended for quality operations.
- Joint responsible with Management in monitoring and control of GMP compliance and Data Integrity in the plant.
- Develop and deliver on the company’s strategic plan in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Responsible for Technical Operations covering the departments like Product Development, Analytical Development, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Microbiology, Regulatory Affairs, and Clinical.
- Committed to a high degree of ethical standards in operations and maintenance of confidentiality essential to protect intellectual property.
- Should Constructive good-team leadership qualities, positive and creative thinking, sound knowledge of advanced technologies, good communication skills, sincere and hardworking nature, and willingness to take on challenges
Qualification: M.Pharma, Ph.D.