Location (State / UT)
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Will serve as a first-hand contact for the Top institutes in the region, understand their needs for the Vaccines portfolio and address customer requirements. The individual will also liaison with other key stakeholders (i.e., Administration head, Procurement, Paramedics) in the value chain, map insights, and bridge the information with CBL, Sales lead, and SME organization.
- (S)He will streamline the customer interface by acting as a single POC for proactive & seamless (compliant) connection to Pfizer SMEs and resources within and outside the Category for top-tier HCPs from multiple specialties and Centers of Excellence.
- Will serve as first-hand contact for top institutes in the country/region, expected to understand institution needs for the Vaccines portfolio and offer bespoke customer solutions.
- Will be responsible for onboarding customers to new operating model platforms
(e.g., Digital Engagement Portal).
- Will have strong knowledge of customer preferences for content and channels to orchestrate an ideal customer experience through relevant content selection
- Will work with the Health Solutions Manager to attain improved patient outcomes through HCP and patient education and services enabled by deep scientific expertise
- Will provide insights to appropriate stakeholders to improve service provided to the customer along with design expertise
- Actively engage in creating awareness and shaping patient access initiatives (Commercial only) and help accelerate patient access through awareness and education addressing external bureaucracy
- Will serve as a central point of contact and SME on medicines and treatment journey, access/out-of-pocket costs, treatment initiation process, ongoing management, and adherence issues
- Graduate in a science-related discipline
- Bachelor / Master in Microbiology is preferred
- Management and marketing experience is strongly recommended
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical, biotech, or medical/marketing/sales management experience focusing on customer-centric behavior or Key Account Management, and demonstrated leadership.
Interview Preparation of Area Manager
Interview Questions – Area Manager in Pharmaceutical Companies
Roles and Responsibilities of an Area Sales Manager