- Date Posted24/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 6 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
HR Executive for Sheikh Sarai Location in Delhi
- Handling the entire Recruitment from junior level to senior level (70% Recruitment & 30% Generalist profile)
- Planning & implementing cost-effective sourcing strategies from Employee referrals, Portals, Walk-Ins, Mass-mailing, Job Posting, Cold calling, Online social networks, or External vendors.
- Searching CVs, validating the profiles in terms of Salary, technical matching, Communication, confidence level, etc.
- Execute Pr-Screening of the profiles, Conducting Telephonic & in-person Interviews.
- Completing documentation, taking HR interviews, salary negotiation, etc.
- Coordination / Pre-joining engagement with the candidates till successful onboarding.
- Building the database through References, Buddy Referral Scheme, and Head Hunting.
- Managing company-wide employee engagement.
- Handling employee relations, disciplinary concerns, and grievance handling as per the defined guidelines/policies
- Helping employees with career progression, skill enhancement, and Learning and development
We are Looking for:
- Should have a minimum of 2+ years experience in a Pharma company.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Must be proactive, self-driven, and energetic.
- Must be a quick thinker, Extrovert, team player, enthusiastic, active listener, and learning attitude.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM HR