Date PostedMay 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience4 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Human Resource Generalist – Manufacturing
Roles and Responsibilities:
The HR Manager Manufacturing role will be responsible for driving key initiatives across Manufacturing Organizations globally. Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Partners with HR Leadership in Manufacturing to identify and drive some key initiatives across all plants globally.
- Acts as a change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation.
- Identify opportunities to enhance employee experience at SUN including areas of policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organizational design consultation.
- To drive various HR interventions/processes and capability-building initiatives.
- Identify critical roles and critical talent across the functions and implement measures to retain them.
- Understand the concerns of business and suggest improvement wherever possible.
- Experience: 4-7 Years