Date PostedMay 18, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Partner with the business in driving various employee life cycle processes and special projects for the Consumer Healthcare business and Softdeal division.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Talent Acquisition :
- Work with the business leaders and line managers in determining the talent needs of the organization and lead the hiring strategy to onboard the best talent on the team.
- Managing the new colleague induction in coordination with the L&D team and ensuring a smooth superior onboarding experience
- Strive to give the best candidate experience right from the first call to post-Offer Acceptance to Onboarding
- Periodic review with the hiring managers on hiring progress and minimizing the aging of vacant headquarters.
- Monitor and improve hiring SLAs
- Conduct a 30-60-90 days review of a new joiner to ensure smooth onboarding.
- HR Operations:
- Maintain employee files and ensure periodic documentation
- Issuance of employee documents such as Offers, Appointments, Confirmation, Exit, etc.
- Maintain error-free colleague data in the HRMS and conduct a routine audit for a hygiene check
- Identify and implements process improvements concerning experience, effectiveness, and experience
- Ensure 100% data & document sufficiency & accuracy for all HR processes
- Ensure 100% adherence to technology/system for the respective process
- Update leave records on Metis
- Exit Management:
- Run exit interviews, share insights with the leaders, and integrate best practices to ensure colleague engagement
- Complete the F&F of an exited colleague within 30 days of exit
Talent, Performance Management, and Development :
- Coach line managers in writing individual development plan (IDP) processes and ensure a follow through
- Organise and lead the Talent Review with the leaders. Identify the talent placements for the colleagues through a systematic process.
- Engage in conversations with leaders in identifying specific functional/behavioral competencies/skills that could be taken up for L&D interventions
- Conduct annual performance reviews and make necessary recommendations to the manager to help them plan their team’s merit
- Ensure fairness in the compensation review process and encourage performance conversation
- Issue merit change letters to the planning managers within time as agreed
- Work with the cross-functional teams within HR and relevant stakeholders for driving various projects at central level
- Own various processes toward and beyond the assigned business in driving efficiencies for overall HR projects
Expectations from the role holder:
- Strong Communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills
- Sound understanding of field sales hiring and best practices
- Ability to drive high operational execution excellence with end-to-end ownership & and last-mile process impact
- Working Knowledge of Success Factors and other HRMS tools will be an added advantage
- Result-oriented with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and quality standard
Experience & Qualifications:
- Experience working in a Generalist HR / HRBP or at least 2-3 sub-functions as described above
- Any graduate with a full-time/part-time/Executive MBA with a specialization in Human Resources
- Finance and Accounts, L&D, Business Leaders, and cross-functional teams
External Stakeholders & Expectations-
- Hiring Partners, Vendors, L&D partners, etc.