- Knowledge of Current regulatory requirements (India FDA, USFDA, MHRA, EMEA, TGA compliance, etc),
- Knowledge of various quality tools of investigations, Preferably sterile manufacturing experience.·
- Should have good technical writing.
- Preferably experiences in good understanding of quality systems.·
- Expertise with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Good Communication skills, Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to interact with all levels of site and corporate teams
- Compliance driven approach
- Good decision-making abilities
Academic Qualification: Bachelor / Post Graduate in Science or Pharmaceutical Science Discipline.
Experience: 7+ years of experience in sterile pharmaceutical industry manufacturing or Quality functions.