Date PostedMay 11, 2023
Experience3 Years, 8 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with cGMP for all operational activities.
- Monitor the formulated products against stipulated conditions mentioned in the Batch production record.
- Conduct certificate of batch production records for compliance and stage-wise completion.
- Conduct line clearance during manufacturing and packing activities.
- Conduct sampling activities during the manufacturing and packing activities.
- Conduct qualification, PPV, PM, and calibration of in-process instruments as per schedule.
- Swab and Rinse sampling activity for cleaning validation and verification studies.
- Initiate Deviation, Change Control, and Investigations.
- Provide support to conduct investigations related to deviation, CAPA, OOS, OOT, and Market complaint handling.
- Issuance of Batch production records.
- Review & Verification of Bin for Documents / Labels Destruction as per SOP.
Required Candidate Profile:
- B Pharma or M Pharma
- Mandatory 3+ yrs USFDA plant Exposure
Female Candidates Preferred
Note- Sun Pharma does not seek payment of any kind from prospective candidates for employment with Sun Pharma or authorize any agency or any individual to collect or charge any fees or charges for recruitment. Please be cautious while dealing with any recruitment agency or anyone asking you to pay money representing himself to be representing Sun Pharma.