- Date Posted27/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 3 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Junior Executive HR & Administration – Human Resource and Administration having 1-3 years of experience in a Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Facility.
- Well Disciplined and Punctual with very good Daily Habits and Life Style.
- Very Warm & well-mannered Personality with good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Respectful to all Religions, Cultures, and Colours. You must also not be Gender biased!
- Should be willing to abide by local rules, safety guidelines, and other statutory regulations
- Not consuming Tobacco, in any form, and/or abusive Drugs
- Since we shall be spending an enormous amount of our time and resources on your Recruitment, Induction, and Training, you should be willing to stay in our employment for at least 05 years.
Desired Candidate Profile
Job Responsibilities :
- Recruitment and Induction.
- Training and Retention.
- Manufacturing Plant related all administrative activities and handling of PF, Gratuity, ESIC, etc.
- Apply only if you are good at written communication.
Perks and Benefits
In Return, WE Would BE Happy TO Offer You:
- Excellent Working Culture and the environment with absolute Professional dealings!
- Good Emoluments match Industry Norms and conform to Statutory requirements of various Overseas Locations.
- Exciting Career Path and International exposure. If you are matching our requirements, are confident, truthful, and willing to work towards your dreams,
Qualification: B.Com in Commerce, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Management, MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations, M.Com in Commerce