- As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in the assigned markets.
- Further, you will drive primary sales, and secondary sales and ensure brand presence in defined markets.
- You will supervise/manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales objectives thereby ensuring the achievement of the financial and ethical objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
- To achieve this you will have the authority to develop your customer management plan, approve expiry products issue credit notes for distributors under your control, recommend appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop, execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
- You have a very important role to play in Division’s success.
Business generation & development:
- · Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly sales targets by promoting the company’s products ethically to customers as per the business plan, also ensure Doctor / Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division
- · Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer needs
- · Facilitate the process of successful new product launches.
- · To create and update the customer lists as per the therapy and product of the division.
- · Ensure Ipad adoption (if applicable) as per division norms and adherence to CLM calls Brand Management:
- · Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands · Generate POBs for Abbott brands as per the business plan
Experience – 2 – 5 Yrs experience of handling KOLs with managing institutions experience