Date PostedAugust 30, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience2 Years, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
As a Key Accounts Manager, you will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales strategies in the assigned markets. Further, you will drive primary sales, and secondary sales and ensure brand presence in defined markets. You will supervise/manage the distributor network to achieve desired sales objectives thereby ensuring the achievement of financial and ethical objectives of the division as per the business strategy.
To achieve this you will have the authority to develop your customer management plan, approve expiry products issue credit notes for distributors under your control, recommend appointment and credit limits of distributors, develop, execute & plan your resource utilization and participate in Strategy Execution review meetings to ensure alignment.
Experience – 2 – 5 Yrs experience in handling KOLs with managing institutions experience
Roles and Responsibilities in detail:
Area Business Planning:
- Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment.
- Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitors’ brands
- To create and update a customer list having a specified number of doctors/chemists (Trade) as per the therapy/product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
- Identifying potential towns and appointing distributors and customers (trade) in line with the business philosophy
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with doctors and chemists for the promotion of products in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customer’s need
- Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion and feedback to the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors.
- Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy.
- Market intelligence collection, retailer-level inventory management calls as per the product profile, and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.