Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve sales budgets for the region & recommend sales objectives and strategies for the area/territory to the BU Head.
- Submit accurate sales forecast for the month.
- Ensure effective clinic communication of product communication by practicing and learning on regular basis.
- Collate important information about every customer as per the PST sheet to create individual customer business growth plans.
- Participate in the strategic plan for the regions & understand in detail the account’s strategic plan for the year and long-term account goals.
- Meet doctors as per set visit frequency for A, B1, and B2, and maintain a call average of 5 and coverage area of more than 90%
- Ensure achieving excellence of strategic marketing initiatives and medical training activities to drive business growth.
- Adhere to medical training activities and SOPs in the region
- Ensure timely submission of TP and daily reports and monthly expenses in Hidoc.
- Work closely with the key accounts to develop them as users.
- Ensure effective logistic operation in the region & prompt feedback to the marketing team on the promotions and campaigns.
- Develop KOLs in the region for brand advocacy.
- Work effectively across the entire organization and leverage all available organizational resources, including market access, finance, business intelligence, medical, sales, and marketing.
- Work internally with marketing and other teams to identify customer needs and develop appropriate approaches to ensure optimal territory coverage.
- Keep updated on relevant matters including company business, policy, and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with appropriate SOP and company policies and practices.
- Participate in personal development and training sessions.
- Identify decision-making units in the specific accounts and use influencing capabilities in helping the decision-making process by key stakeholders.
- Analyze competition product usage, and activities at accounts and monitor the same on monthly basis.
Skills & Attributes Requirement
- Ability to engage in B2B discussions to help craft solutions based on an organization’s specific business needs.
- Ability to provide actionable solutions to stakeholders to drive value.
- Aligns cross-functional teams on key customer needs, account objectives, and the resulting plan of interaction with the key accounts
- Ability to understand how products address clinical needs, and be able to identify differentiating profiles between competing products
- Considers financial drivers, market position, and other internal/external factors to guide customer and account decisions
- Networks extensively in the organization across functions and levels, assembling resources on behalf of the customer
- Education: Science Degree- BSc, B.Pharma, MBA is desired
- Work Experience:
Minimum 6 years continuous experience in selling Aesthetic Derma products, diagnostic equipment, high-end surgical equipment, medical devices, and ortho equipment
Required pre-requisites skills/experience for this position: Proficiency with MS Office in an NT/Windows environment and familiarity with sales tracking and reporting software.