- Date Posted11/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience3 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Roles and Responsibilities:
Area Business Planning:
- Plan for the monthly and quarterly business.
- Plan demand generation and fulfillment
- Monitor actual Sales and mid-course corrections and inputs to reduce variance against expectations
- Prescription audit for Abbott brands and other competitor’s brands
- To create and update a customer list having a specified number of doctors/chemists (Trade) as per the therapy/product requirement and maintain the same in physical/electronic format.
- Identifying potential towns and appointing distributors and customers (trade) in line with the business philosophy
Business generation & development:
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly Sales targets by promoting companies products ethically to customers as per the business plan
- Having science base discussions with the Doctor and chemist for promotion of the product in the clinic and at the chemist’s place
- Organizing Camps (CME) as per the division strategy and customers’ need
- Facilitate the process of successful new product/products launch in the territory by undertaking correct identification and targeting customers for the new product, meet them at pre-determined intervals, effective in clinic/trade promotion and feedback to the company
- Execute the customer management plan to ensure that all the customers are covered as per the plan and meet minimum KPIs as follows:
- 100% coverage of Doctors.
- Customer Call average as per the customer management plan of the division/therapy.
- Market intelligence collection, retailer-level inventory management calls as per the product profile, and marketing strategy of the therapy/division.
1. BSc/B. Pharma 3 +Yrs of experience.
Minimum Experience/Training Required
1. Candidate with prior/current experience in the same therapy. Candidates from MNCs and top Indian Pharma companies will have added advantage.