- Date Posted30/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience6 Years, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Key Accounts Manager -Rare Blood Disease BU Bangalore
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for –
- understanding the local market and customer needs and positioning Novo Nordisk products and services to improve the life of patients and maximize sales within the assigned territory.
- You will build long-term strategic alliances with key accounts to continue to add value and promote service offerings to identify/create and fulfill commercial opportunities.
- You will be identifying/ mapping key stakeholders in your scope of geography, meeting the assigned stakeholders, detailing the company’s products, and implementing the company’s marketing campaigns and projects.
- You will be responsible for competitive intelligence, conduct prescription audits, and compile, analyze, and report market trends, investments, pricing, and activities by competitors on a monthly basis.
- You will ensure strong customer experience across multiple stakeholders in the accounts (KOLs, Doctors, interns, nurses, pharmacies, relevant doctors from allied specialties, and admin).
- You should have knowledge of key industry business drivers, emerging medical trends, and performance metrics and the ability to leverage that knowledge to generate sales.
- You will build a strong advocacy of Novo Nordisk’s portfolio with key external stakeholders through ongoing/ robust scientific interactions.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures. Also, compliance with all relevant district statutory requirements.
- You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Pharma / Science / from a reputed institution. You should have minimum 5 – 7 years of industry work experience
- Required strong experience working with state governments and central government agencies on pharma procurement
- You should be open to relocation, have good in communication, analytical, and negotiation skills, and should be able to collaborate well with internal and external stakeholders
- You should have a strong track record in thorough planning, execution, and follow-up is required, with a creative and innovative attitude that will enable you to drive initiatives with operational excellence in mind.
Apply on or Before 10th April 2023