Date PostedJuly 23, 2023
Expiration dateJanuary 15, 2026
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Product Specialist (Key Account Manager) – for WISE (Women Inclusion Strengthening Excellence)
The Novo Nordisk WISE program is an opportunity for women who have taken a career break for a minimum of a year or more and are ready to return to work. We are offering full-time paid roles for experienced professionals in various domains.
Relaunch your career with us and be part of aspirational projects and challenging assignments at Novo Nordisk. We are highly committed to hiring diverse talent and your unique journey and skills are acknowledged and appreciated by us.
WISE Program would include:
- Comprehensive onboarding and domain-specific skills training
- Hand-holding for smooth integration into the role by assigned mentors
- Dedicated projects assigned to you for effective on-the-job learning
- Access to resources that would help you in enhancing your knowledge and skills
- A full-time role after the completion of the program
A pause in your career should not define it. Let us help you kickstart your journey to a life-changing career with Novo Nordisk.
If you find challenges inspiring and want to drive innovation within a multifaceted and inspiring working environment, you may be our new Product Specialist / Key Account Manager based at any of these locations i.e. Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi/Kolkata.
As a Product Specialist, you will be responsible for –
- Identifying and mapping key stakeholders in the assigned geography, in order to implement the company’s marketing campaigns and projects (with help from Area Sales Manager)
- Regularly engaging with doctors on a continuous and consistent basis to detail and promote the company’s products, handle queries and objections and close the call by demanding prescriptions
- Adhere to the Sales effectiveness KPIs of call average, frequency, coverage, personal order booking, and others (full responsibility)
- Meet the C&FA agent if it is situated in his/her territory, to ensure that the product is supplied on time to the stockist and to place the indent to the company
- Meet the stockists regularly and ensure that they have adequate stocks to service retailers and in turn purchase the products from the C&FA agent regularly
- Conduct prescription audits regularly in the territory with the retailers to
- Screen the doctor’s list
- Evaluate the outcome of a previous visit to the particular doctor
- Understand the competitors’ strategies and identify competitors’ prescribers
- Book orders and ensure product availability
- Assist the Ares Sales Manager in the strategic segmentation of doctors for high-value inputs and support in gently persuading the doctor to ensure an adequate input-output ratio
- Provide feedback regarding competitor’s activities and other relevant developments to the sales leadership
- Conduct CME, PEP, and other relevant activities as and when necessary after obtaining appropriate approvals from superiors
- Maintain discipline in the timely completion of processes like daily call reporting, monthly reporting, adhering to the tour programs, updating doctor contact cards
- Strive for results & commit to customers: engaging new/strategic doctors (Cardio, others), conversion & increase in Spread & Harvest
- Transversal collaboration with other teams/businesses, as needed.
- You hold a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Pharma or a Life Science
- You should have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
To submit your application, please upload your CV and motivational letter online (click on Apply Now and follow the instructions).