Date PostedNovember 16, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience15 Years, 20 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To do proper gowning and follow discipline during the work.
- To follow & implement the current Good Manufacturing Practices and EHS practices and operational SOP during work.
- To plan the activities of the department as per the weekly delivery schedule.
- To meet the production schedule both in quantity & quality.
- Ensure that the finished products are produced & stored according to appropriate documentation & meet timely deliveries as per the production schedule.
- To ensure the effective control of the usage of men, machines, & materials in the department.
- Ensure the Facility hygiene & maintenance of department, system & equipment in neat & tidy condition at all times.
- To control the wastage during packaging operations.
- To do counseling & grievance handling of the subordinates.
- To initiate & review the deviation, change control CAPA as required.
- To conduct the investigation for Deviation, Batch failure & market complaint, OOS, or any other factor which may affect product Quality.
- To review & approve the SOPs, Validation protocols/reports, specifications, and manufacturing instructions relating to production & ensure their implementation.
- Ensure the required initial & continuous training is being carried out for all the employees.
- Organize & implement the on-job training & Technical Training activities in the department & ensure people training.
- To ensure timely completion of validation activities of equipment & systems at the Dewas site.
- To ensure timely completion of Training & Organization Development activities at the Dewas site.
- To implement the recommendation of internal/external audits outcome.
Qualification: B.Pharma, MS/M.Sc Science