- Date Posted05/10/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience4 Years, 7 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Manager- Data Analytics and Forecasting (US commercial) at Mumbai location.
We are looking for a team member with Forecasting and Advance Analytics experience in the Market Insights & Analytics team based out of Mumbai. This position is of critical importance, as this individual will be responsible for collaborating with multiple stakeholders across Marketing, Market Access, Market Research, and Sales leadership to build forecasting models and work in advanced analytics studies. The person needs to synthesize complex data for a large and diverse product portfolio of both inline and pipeline brands into clear and actionable insights. This person must be comfortable operating in a fast-paced changing start-up type environment.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and delivering forecasts and analytical solutions, using both strategic as well as statistical techniques
- Drive continuous enhancements to evolve the existing forecasting capabilities in terms of value-add, risk/ opportunity/uncertainty – identify and elevate key forecasting levers/insights/findings to inform decision making
- Extract and use audited data sources (like IQVIA, SHS, etc.) to effectively track the performance of inline brands, or to analyze potential opportunities being considered for business development or Lifecycle management indications.
- Developing and maintaining high-quality recurring reports, and making fact-based recommendations.
- Collaborate with commercial and finance leadership to define and quantify the impact of market assumptions, including opportunities and threats through CI (Competitive Intelligence) sources
- Work cross-functionally with Marketing, Market Access, Market Research, and Sales leadership to ensure information and insights are being cascaded throughout the commercial and support functions