Date PostedMay 23, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateAugust 13, 2024
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Manager/Dy Manager – CQA (QC Audit & Compliance)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To review site responses to the CAC audit for adequacy & supporting exhibits in ZyACTM.
- Tracking and review of Regulatory / Corporate commitments.
- To organize compliance meetings, follow-up meetings/ communication with site and CQ Leads to discuss unresolved observations or findings.
- To present the progress in monthly reports for the site (Including ZyACTM Response of audit reports) and participation in departmental meetings.
- To ensure SOP on Corporate Audit and Compliance is followed effectively.
- To participate in need-based corporate audits and compliance verification as per schedule.
- To support the site for compliance during preparedness and follow up for updates on compliance.
- To review regulatory/external SME and other external audit responses/updates (as assigned by management) for adequacy and appropriateness.
- To participate in corporate policy preparation, review, and implementation.
- To identify and escalate specific issues to management for compliance & support.
- To maintain all portals updated (ZyACTM, CQA Calendar, Regulatory Commitment).
- Participation in the development of new initiatives.
- Preparation of monthly reports and participation in departmental meetings.
- Any other task assigned by reporting authority from time to time for enhancement of compliance.
- System harmonization-Identification of need, escalation & track for resolution.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Candidate should have a good amount of experience in CQA (QC).
- Should have good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.