Date PostedApril 14, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience6 Years, 9 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Responsible for carrying out oral formulation development activities in the lab. At times candidates would be required to visit the manufacturing site for scale-up and manufacture of clinical batches.
- Carry out experimental activities independently and contribute to the oral formulation development.
- Literature Search, Patent Search, FOI search of products,
- Prepare project status report, stability protocols, tech-tran documents, and all other related documents
- Carrying out laboratory maintenance work
- Conducting tech transfer to GMP facility & manufacturing Phase 1 clinical batch
- Experimental data compilation, storage, and data interpretation
Experience: 6 to 8 years in a related field