- Date Posted22/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience6 Years, 8 Years
- Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Designing and implementing HR-related technology projects in order to streamline processes, reduce costs and increase productivity. T
- The job involves interacting with various COEs and stakeholders, understanding their requirements, converting them into technical deliverables, and working with the IT team and external vendors to realize the product. Various projects involved in this job are SuccessFactors Implementation and support, launching HR applications, supporting upgrades in HR Tech tools, and working on various other tech projects.
- Analysis and reporting of organization-wide data across various parameters in order to generate business insights to drive decision-based data making.
- HR dashboard design & maintenance Designing and maintaining a dashboard to give both a summarized and detailed view of manpower numbers and costs. Reporting in SF to gain insights
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Project planning and management for HR technology projects in order to streamline the processes, with an emphasis on the technical components of business needs.
- Gathering functional requirements from HR & converting them into technical requirements.
- Working with the IT team to get new processes implemented & HR trained to use the system.
- Managing the costs benefits & effective utilization in terms of vendor support including the contract renewal processes.
- Maintains systems to ensure continued operations and reporting efficiency, and resolves software issues. • Ensures data integrity, system security, and testing of system changes.
- Designs and generates queries, reports, and dashboards. Trains stakeholders and users on system utilization.
- Serves as liaison between users, IT, and third parties.
- Interpret data across various parameters, analyze results and provide ongoing reports in order to generate business insights.
- Present data to relevant stakeholders in order to encourage more data-driven decision making Analyzing attrition data and deriving insights using different parameters.
- Presenting trend analysis to relevant business stakeholders to aid them in better employee retention.
- Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager’s discretion.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations