Date PostedJanuary 23, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience7 Years, 12 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- The Manager of leadership Learning and Talent development will lead the development and delivery of the organizations Learning and leadership development strategy and partner to deliver on organizational talent strategy, ensuring that learning is aligned with strategic priorities.
- The Role incumbent would manage the design and delivery of business-focused, organizational development learning interventions and build the effectiveness and capability of leaders to develop operational effectiveness and manage high performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Acting as the Learning partner, advisor, and facilitator.
- The role incumbent will partner in driving the planning and administration of leadership development, talent and employee development solutions, and team effectiveness programs and practices.
- This position provides on-site/business units leadership and talent learning implementation support as well as an independent, strategic viewpoint on all learning programs and practices in alignment with the Global Talent management and Leadership Development team.
- The position will focus on designing and implementing learning and leadership programs of high potential talent as well including coaching, assessment, and the use of the appropriate talent leadership tools and practices (including assessment and development centers) to enable leaders, teams, and organizations to drive performance excellence.
Manage the Individual Development of High Potential Talent
- Act in support of the Leadership Development Programs by presenting, facilitating, and/or developing content or support materials for specified programs.
- Champions the individual development of focused top talent managers, supervisors, and emerging leaders at the site/function.
- Leads the individual development planning processes for the organization (site/functional managers) (i.e., front-line supervisors, mid-managers, and key site leaders).
- Educates senior leaders on individual development best practices and facilitates the overall implementation of career mapping of high potentials, emerging leaders, and managers included as successors in the sites succession plans
- Partner in High Potential talent development and roll out Talent Development Programs
- Lead implementation of all talent development programs for the site or within the function which includes but is not limited to succession planning, leadership selection, and assessment, leadership development planning
- Actively engage, coach, and educate supervisors and HR Business partners in the team effectiveness process including assessments, design and developing leadership off-sites,
- Build, coach, and facilitate effective teams through the effective use of tools, team building activities, development activities, and supporting the leaders in creating an engaged environment.
- Act as the OD advisor by advocating practices that improve team effectiveness, systems thinking, personal mastery, employee engagement, and continuous improvement.
Supports HR and Enterprise level Org-development projects
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement of the L and D team by leading special projects, conducting research, analyzing programs, and providing critical feedback that helps solve team problems or improve L and OD processes and practices.
Associate Manager – Talent Acquisition
Eli Lilly & Company