Date PostedNovember 16, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience8 Years, 13 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for Procurement of Printed PM for Sun Sikkim 1 & Sikkim 2 Plants.
1. Cost Savings projects
a. Identifying ideal vendor/Projects.
b. Sharing consolidated requirements with identified vendors and requesting quotes from them.
c. Following up for prices from an alternate vendor along with other terms and conditions. (Detailed working is insisted)
d. New vendors’ prices are incorporated and scrutinized as per company practice
e. Sharing and seeking comments on cost comparison from reporting manager and acting according to the comments
f. Re-negotiating with the vendor in case the quote received is not in line with desired target savings.
g. On receipt of signoff from reporting manager, sharing comparison with site team for perusal.
h. Aligning with the site on costing and other details like the ratio of business, MOQ, and payment terms.
i. Arranging for samples required for machine trials, agreements, vendor documents, and other country requirements.
j. Follow up for commercial order / Indent with the site, following up with vendor for delivery, tracking of shipment until delivered at the site.
k. To ensure the site on the agreed ratio of business with the alternate vendor so as to achieve targeted savings
2. Purchase Order Preparation, Verification & Clearance
- Preparation of Purchase Order as per the Indents received from the plants (Average 650 PRs converted POs on a Monthly basis).
- Verification of Purchase order in the Portal.
- Verifying the PO Price & Order qty. with vendor’s offers to evaluate the slab rate benefit.
- Coordination with the plant for clubbing the order quantity to meet the slab rate benefit and loadable volume in the container.
- Clearance of Purchase order to next level for approval.
3. Cost Control
- Monitoring LME prices for Foil Quarterly/Monthly basis and sharing Revised Price Lists with Seniors for deciding final rates.
4. Servicing & Material Availability.
- Regular follow-up with vendors for timely supplies of Packaging materials Ordered.
- Ensure timely production and dispatch of materials by the vendors.
- In case of anticipated delay by the supplier (due to unavoidable reasons), communicate to the Plant team for appropriate action to avoid Production loss.
- Attending quality issues and providing investigation reports and action plans (CAPA) to the site in coordination with the vendor.
5. Coordination with Cross-functional teams such as Logistics, PDD, Quality & Finance
- Follow up with vendor for timely dispatches.
- In case of quality issues in the location: Communicate between the Site and vendor on the quality complaint and arrange for the samples from the Site for the vendor’s reference and Investigation purposes followed by satisfactory CAPA for closure of complaints.
- Coordination with plant & vendor for replacement of materials.
- Providing the Artwork / Specification & Specimen Sample from PDD / Site QA for developing the New job.
- Coordinate with QA/PDD for Proof / Shade card approvals.
- Arranging timely payments to suppliers, by coordinating with Finance team against the material supplied by the supplier.
a. Preparation of Annual Budget Report & Monthly MIS report.
2. Audit :
a. Arranging vendor audit as desired by VQ Team for Overseas sites and API Sites.
b. Aligning itinerary as per auditors schedule
c. Arranging documents from vendors before and after audit
d. Coordinating with the VQ team for audit reports and providing compliance from vendors
e. Assisting the VQ team with vendor de-registration as and when required.
f. Attending quality issues and providing investigation report and action plan to the site in coordination with the vendor.