Date PostedFebruary 3, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateApril 11, 2024
Experience8 Years, 10 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree, Doctorate Degree
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drive GLP& GMP Quality Assurance program at Animal Testing Laboratory (ATL).
- Planning resource allocation and manpower management at ATL – QA.
- Preparation of SOP, formats, and budget for the department.
- Leading a team of analysts, approving results and reports.
- Coordinating with purchase and administration department.
- Contribute to the implementation of GLP, GMP, and other quality standards
Note – This role is based out in Ambernath
Qualification: M.Pharma, MVSC in Veterinary Science, Ph.D/Doctorate in Pharmacy