September 20, 2022
April 22, 2024
10 Years, 20 Years
Responsible for Procurement of Printed & Unprinted PM for Halol II, SPML & Goa Plants.
Cost Savings projects
- Identifying areas or working on the identified areas where there is scope for cost reduction based on alternate vendor development/projects.
- Sharing consolidated requirements with identified vendors and requesting quotes from them.
- Following up for prices from an alternate vendor along with other terms and conditions. (Detailed working is insisted)
- New vendor’s prices are incorporated and scrutinized as per the company’s practice
- Sharing cost comparison from reporting manager for approval and negotiation.
- On receipt of signoff from reporting manager, sharing comparison with site team for perusal.
- Arranging for samples required for machine trials, agreements, vendor documents, and other country requirements.
- Follow up for commercial order / Indent with the site, following up with vendor for delivery, tracking of shipment until delivered at the site.
- Monitoring price trends of key input materials like Polymers, Aluminium, BOPP films, etc & sharing Revised Price Lists with Seniors for finalization.
- Support for the development of zero-based cost models so as to drive improvements across multiple components of cost.
- Collating data & conduct e-bidding in Showbox, Inserts, Shipper, and outsert categories.
- Support Apex projects of Process Improvement & Cost reduction.
Purchase Order Verification & Clearance
- Ensuring requirements received from the plant is converted into Purchase orders as per the approved pricing in a timely manner. Also preparing contracts for identified categories of materials.
- Verification of Purchase orders/contracts in the Portal.
- Verifying the PO Price & Order qty. with vendors’ offers to evaluate the slab rate benefit.
- Coordination with the plant for either clubbing the order quantity to meet the slab rate benefit and loadable volume in the container or verifying inconsistent ordering quantities.
- Clearance of Purchase order to next level for approval.
Servicing & Material Availability.
- Regular follow-up with vendors for timely supplies of Packaging materials Ordered.
- Ensure timely production and dispatches of materials by the vendors.
- In case of anticipated delay by the supplier (due to unavoidable reasons), communicate to the Plant team for appropriate action to avoid Production loss.
- Attending quality issues and providing investigation report and action plan (CAPA) to site in coordination with vendor & arranging a replacement. Also taking up such matters strongly with vendors to avoid re-occurrence of such complaints.
- Arranging timely payments to suppliers, by coordinating with Finance team against the material supplied by the supplier.
- Support for liquidation/transfer of non-moving inventory.
- Preparation of MIS reports required by management & submission on a timely basis.
- Support in the Collation of budget data & preparation of the budget presentation.
- To conduct vendor ratings across all vendor categories.
- Arranging vendor audit as desired by VQ Team for Overseas site and API Sites.
- Aligning itinerary as per auditor’s schedule
- Arranging documents from vendors before and after the audit
- Coordinating with VQ team for audit report and providing compliance from vendor
- Assisting VQ team with vendor de-registration as and when required.
- Attending quality issues and providing investigation reports and action plans to the site in coordination with the vendor.