Date PostedOctober 1, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- To plan & lead the monthly & Weekly Supply plan of Regulated Markets.
- To prepare supply plan in consolidation with all stakeholders MFG/QA/QC/Procurement/Demand team/Finance.
- Supply plan to be in sync with line capacity & Materials availability
- To track the monthly performance of plant A vs C & to adhere 90% score on a Weekly & Monthly basis
- To provide commitments in line with the designed Capacities & Materials availability
- To minimize the R vs C gap, the score should be 95%Ensure & Prepare RCCP plan based 6 Months rolling unconstrained Demand
- To lead supply strategy for NPL & Site transfers
- To derive supply timelines for AVL & Change Management /Site transfer activities
- To minimize the write-off for change management activities, supporting for a smooth change over from X to Y
- To run weekly & monthly SAP-MRP.
- To arrive at material shortages and to coordinate with Procurement for delivery schedules.
- To check the lead time & Materials MOQ and to coordinate for the correction of SAP-Masters on a regular basis
- To circulate Material availability status on a weekly & Monthly basis
- To maintain appropriate inventory norms for all RMs/PMs & consumables that are part of SAP-BOM.
- To analyze & arrive Annual operating plan (AOP) at the SKU level, Molecule level & RM-PM procurement level
- To lead monthly S&Ops
- Monitor Excess, Slow moving, and non-moving line items and arrive at the liquidation plan.
- Ensure effective Capacity utilization with proper line balancing
- Should have effective communication skills, presentation skills, Cross-functional stakeholder management, and very good analytical skills.
Qualification: B.Pharma, MBA/PGDM