- Date Posted02/02/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience5 Years, 10 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- To achieve all FGs opening stock in the month beginning greater than 45 days. Supply commitment against firm demand in coordination with internal stakeholders. To achieve DvC and DvS as per Target.
- Follow up with the purchasing team for 100% Availability of RM/PM in the month beginning at the site as per RFC for M0 & M1 demand. Review of critical RM / PM on a weekly basis
- SCM report to generate and circulate -Final commit, Pre-commit, DCS report, Pharmacopeia implementation, MRP implementation & daily dispatch status.
- Inventory gap analysis of Raw /Packing material on a monthly basis
- Coordination with QA, QC, Production, and FG store for dispatch of the finished products on time.
- Monthly basis validating APO output -MDM error, demand order analysis, planned order validation for correct APO output.Indenting RM & PM (APO -MRP Run), STO, STR Generation and Release, Process orders creation, Troubleshooting
- Discuss any demand fluctuations/ changes in RFC & escalated to SCM and DP
- Prepare the commits based on capacity & material availability for M0& M1 months
- Understand the market priorities ( MTS/SFS) in Pre – S &OP meetings and prepare the weekly delivery plans as per available days and achieve zero sales.
- New launch & Clinical trial products -RM/PM procurement.