Primary Job Functions:
- Collate the requirement for all three business entities for Physicians Samples from the Commercial team
- The requirement to be shared with supply planners and the updates on availability to be shared with the commercial team
- Single point of contact for PS requirement between commercial and supply chain(KPI generation and publishing for all stakeholders)
- Responsible for process improvement projects pertaining to the role
- Plans despatches of Finished goods from manufacturing locations (Own/Contract) to Hub then Cfa’s for specified division and supervises this activity for all division
- Plan IDTs (Inter Depot Transfer) across the hub/CFA’s in order to meet forecast and reduce mismatches at CFA’s
- Closely monitors actual despatches vis-à-vis planned dispatches and takes corrective action as per prescribed procedures.
- Generates MIS and provides information on finished goods movement and availability to field force & senior management.
- Reduce part truck loads
- Ensure system adherence
SAP PP-DRP, SAP – APO, Good Excel knowledge, Presentation skills.