Date PostedMay 21, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationMaster’s Degree
Dispatch Execution :
- Accountable for Verifies product as per the documents received from production (IDT Process),
- Arranges vehicles based on the dispatch plan & ensure 100% dispatch plan adherence
- Verifies material against picking list during dispatches
Stocks & Utilities Management
- Verifies the stock in the warehouse against the SAP stock list by physical inspection to confirm the accuracy of inventory and initiates action in case of any discrepancy as per the stipulated timelines.
- Prepares SOP by drafting, verifying, and uploading it SolTraq system (Abbott system) based on any new or changed requirement in the process to ensure updation and effective implementation of finished goods management.
- Monitors and tracks cleaning & environmental conditions of the storage facility
- Ensure WMS processes are in place & effectively used
- Instructs and guides the manpower based on SOPs to ensure the completion of activities related to material handling in finished goods and timely dispatch.
- Zero loss workday case & ensure targeted nos. BBS observation & unsafe condition reporting
- No critical & repeat observation in Quality & Financial (Internal) audits
- No past due training, past due CAPAs, and past due CR tasks, No extension of any CAPAs /CR tasks. Completion of Gemba observation Points on time.
- Ensures online documentation (i.e. equipment logs, batch records, environmental monitoring, etc.) correctness of data, compliance to SOPs, Safety, and GMP.
- Monitors/Conducts in-process checks to ensure all In-process quality parameters are within targeted norms.
- Monitors and ensures all the areas and equipment are maintained as per defined procedures for all-time readiness for audits by internal/external agencies.
- Accountable for the process related to the generation of documents like invoices (from SAP), E-way bills, and Gate passes and verifies them (Domestic as well as export – as per the country & customer requirement) against the picking list by physical verification and collects LR/GR (Lorry Receipt/ Goods Receipt) from the transporter to ensure timely release of vehicle for dispatch
Continuous Improvement/Operational Excellence
- Ensure daily DMS process is in place, identify regular Kaizens in the warehouse, and manage & update warehouse scorecard as per the frequency.
Skill, Education, and Experience:
Education: Graduate / Postgraduate (MBA in Supply Chain will be preferred) with 10-15 years of experience in Managing Warehousing operations in FMCG / Pharmaceutical companies.
Domain Knowledge: GST, E-way Bill, relevant Laws, and Acts, NDPS (Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act), GMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice), GDP (Good Distribution Practices), Logistics (e.g. Mode of transport, CFT – volume/Weight calculation, contract terms & conditions, insurance knowhow – claim, process, etc.), Documentation knowledge (like a packing list, redocumentation, advanced), customs knowledge (e.g.: NoCs from departments) other guidelines.
Abbott Process knowledge: SOPs of Abbott, Company policies (e.g.: Insurance, quality policy, OEC guidelines, EHS, Finance, Inventory, IT & data sharing policy.
SAP Knowledge (Distribution – Sales & Distribution Module, Material Module), E-way Bill website operation, etc.
Desired Key Competencies:
Potential to lead Warehouse Function (5-6 years)
Able to manage multiple stakeholders from Production, Quality, Finance & Corporate teams.
- Having a continuous improvement mindset.
- Handling uncertainty in business
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player, collaborative, result oriented.
- Actively involved in problem-solving and providing solutions.