- Individual contributor with comprehensive knowledge in the specific area.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects.
- Adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to developing solutions.
- Responsible for maximizing the effectiveness of the organization’s supply chain.
- At this level, incumbents may supervise or act as advanced supply specialists while instructing, guiding, training, and aiding in the development of less experienced personnel.
- Demonstrates broad business and technical knowledge in resolving problems and defining new opportunities.
- Areas of specialty include logistics control, supply, transportation, or a combination of the aforementioned.
- May make decisions on personnel actions (hiring, terminations, promotions, etc.).
- Takes a leading role in formulating and evaluating complex marketing programs.
- Contributes to the annual profit planning process.
- Developing lead and lag KPIs for Raw, Packaging, Semi-Finished & Finished Goods storage & handling at plant & 3P warehouse.
- Implementation of Quality Management systems in line with Abbott requirements at Plant & 3P warehouse.
- To ensure the total cost of storage & handling of Goods at Plant & 3P warehouse is within the agreed budget.
- To ensure that all operations in Plant & 3P warehouse are carried out in a safe manner.
- Responsible for the complete spectrum of inbound and outbound logistics for the plant operation.
- Responsible for ensuring non-stop supply of raw materials to manufacturing & finished goods materials at depots/3P.
- Responsible for inventory management of Raw material, packaging material, and finished goods
- Support development and implementation of strategies/plans to improve the overall supply chain capabilities.
- Responsible for designing the consumption plan for stock to achieve zero write-offs.
- Responsible for preparing annual budgets, reconciliation & analysis of all losses & gains in RM/ PM / FG/ Budgets.
- Responsible for resource backup planning and resource allocation.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance of records and regulations as per legal statute and laid down provisions.
- Responsible for leading a warehouse team and ensuring a high-performance culture.
- Responsible for driving cost optimization process through initiating and executing special projects.
- Responsible for stock norm settings and warehouse capacities.
- Responsible for inventory management as per approved & effective SOPs
- 100% adherence to WH-related SOPs.
- Responsible for driving safe behaviors across the RM/PM and FG Warehouse
- Responsible for leading the CI actions across the materials function.
Associates Degree (± 13 years)
Minimum 7 years