Date PostedNovember 29, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience10 Years, 15 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
Position: Marketing Manager – Critical Care/Plasma Division
Roles and Responsibilities
- To develop marketing plans for the products and plan out marketing strategies to execute the implementation through the effective use of the sales team.
- Conceptualizes and designs promotional materials for the products.
- To design a brand plan and budget
- To develop a new teaching syllabus for the sales team and conducts product training.
- To engage KOL in scientific discussions, conferences and seminars participated by the company.
- To do sales forecasts as and when needed and chalk out plans with the sales team and seniors to ensure their target achievement.
- Periodically do the fieldwork, keep educating the sales team about ways of promoting products effectively and keep adding value to their calls with Key Opinion Leaders.
Work experience in Critical Care / Plasma segment will be added advantage
Desired Candidate Profile
- B.Sc or B.Pharm Graduate
- MBA Marketing
- Candidate should be good at English communication.
- Candidate must be able to work independently in MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet, and Email correspondences.
- Candidate must possess strong analytical skills to interpret data and frame strategies that complement the division objectives.