- Date Posted08/03/2023
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience10 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
Department: New Generation Insulin BU
- As a Marketing Manager, you will support the development & execution of local portfolio marketing strategy along with the Senior Marketing Manager and actively launch campaigns & sales execution in order to achieve short and long-term business objectives.
- You will act as a brand champion to create enthusiasm and focus internally and closely work with external customers and agencies.
- You must have an understanding of relevant diseases and markets to develop customer insights through appropriate techniques/tools.
You will be responsible for –
- proactive development of marketing and promotional mix to meet brand objectives and customer needs.
- Prepare annual/cyclic, action/brand plans to meet business objectives. You will design innovative marketing campaigns that help the sales team meet business objectives.
- You will need to liaison with external agencies to deliver initiatives for brands and regularly visit the field to build and maintain a good relationship with KOLs and support the sales team.
- Launch new products in line with the local strategy and regional approval.
- With your natural instincts, you act in line with ethical standards, company procedures, and the Novo Nordisk Way of Management which includes Vision, Policies, and Charter which describes our Values, Commitments, and Fundamentals.
- You hold a full-time master’s degree in Management (MBA) from a reputed institution with Science / Pharma graduation
- You should have a minimum of 7-10 years of experience in Product Management preferably in a Pharma MNC
- Good communication and negotiation skills and should be able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong track record in thorough planning, execution, and follow-up is required, with a creative and innovative attitude that will enable you to drive initiatives with operational excellence in mind
Apply on or Before 19th March 2023