Date PostedSeptember 2, 2022
Location (State / UT)
Experience3 Years, 7 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Opening for mechanical engineer who is well familiar with Sterile pharma equipment, Water System, QMS, HVAC Engineer.
Required Exp – 3 To 7 Years
Qualification – BE
Details of the Job description as below;
- Responsible and accountable for the execution of engineering and maintenance-related activities in Sterile areas like injectable machinery like Vial Washing, Auto Clave, etc
- Review and effective implementation of Preventive Maintenance, Facility Maintenance, and Calibration System.
- Manage plant breakdowns in minimum time to maintain MTTR within the specified limit.
- Maintain the HVAC; maintain the environmental condition in the manufacturing area as per specifications.
- Prepare Monthly Engineering Updates for his assigned Area.
- Ensure compliance with engineering regulatory requirements in manufacturing.
- Ensure Execution and review of the Process Control System Validation activities at the Sterile block.
- CAPA, Deviation and Change Control Management of Engineering Department.
- Maintain safe working conditions in the area and compliance with EHS SOPs Formulation.
- From time to time guidance to subordinates for proper planning and excel the individual and team performance.-
- Motivate the team and develop team spirit among the departmental people.
NOTE: Sun pharma does not seek any payment of any kind from a prospective candidate for employment with SUN Pharma or authorize any agency or any individual to collect or charge any fees or charges for recruitment. Please be cautious while dealing with any recruitment agency representing Sun Pharma.
Desired Candidate Profile
3-6 Years of Experience in Sterile Manufacturing