- Date Posted21/09/2022
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Medical Content generation for Product monographs and Launch Inputs
- Preparing power point presentations on topics required by External Customers (KOLs/Practicing doctors etc)
- A literature search in companies’ brands/products and therapeutic areas of operation.
- Reviewing and providing references for promotional materials
- Training the sales team /Medical Representatives of the company on the topics allocated.
- Providing scientific support to KOLs /external customers/practicing doctors.
- Travel to meet external customers /doctors to attend CME/conferences on behalf of the company.
- Providing support in the company’s ongoing Clinical trials
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should be proficient in English and Hindi /have good communication skills
- Experience in Medical writing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint presentation
- Proficient computer skills in the use of standard databases/programs
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to get along with others.
- Basic knowledge of clinical trial designs to trial execution under guidance.
Educational Qualification: M Pharm from a reputed university, BDS and MBBS
Work experience 3-5 years in a reputed pharmaceutical company /Medical Publishing house/KPOs catering to Pharmaceutical companies/CRO