Date PostedAugust 25, 2023
Expiration dateAugust 24, 2024
ExperienceFresher, 5 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Maintain good relationships with Doctors, chemists, and Stockists, and meet sales goals.
- Maintaining proper Call Average
- Meeting Doctors to promote the company’s range of products in the territory
- Generate prescriptions from doctors by providing scientific information about the products and explaining the benefits gained by using them
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company products are easily available for patients
- Meeting authorized Distributors/Stockists to ensure that the products are always available in the territory
- To Develop strategies and build the customer base and improve sales numbers.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR and expense statement, etc
- Do a chemist survey to ensure the availability of products
- Implementation of strategy and campaigns Facilitating medical conferences.
- Regular Follow-up with doctors, Chemist, and Stockist
- Have an Eye for Detail in competitors
Desired Skills: Flair for sales, good communication & presentation skills
Age 21- to 28 years.
Experience: Science Graduate/ B.pharma./D.pharma or any B.com graduate with at least 6 months of work experience as a Medical Representative
Qualification: Freshers – B.Sc/B.Pharma/D Pharma, Other Graduates – minimum6 Month Experience
Experience: 0-5 Yrs
Age: Below 28 Years
Locations: Bathinda, Solapur, Udaipur, Karimnagar, Vizag/Visakhapatnam, Bhimavaram, Thalassery, Raichur, Mangalore, Trichy, Nagercoil, Ernakulam, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Guntur