Designation: Product Specialist/ MR (Ethical/Ayurveda).
Reporting to: District Manager.
- Develop coverage plan as per assigned targets
- Meet doctors and chemists at a predefined frequency to detail the selected product portfolio
- Undergo training to fully understand the benefits and positioning of products to be detailed
- Report on the availability of products in the detailing area and work with sales representatives in the area to ensure product availability
- Maintain records and send reports including tour programs, daily, and weekly reports, expense claims, orders, and information about competitive products and activities. KRAs:
- Area Sales volume and growth, Sales vs Target performance
- No. of prescriptions from target doctors for detailed products
- Sales of detailed products from chemists in the area
- 100% coverage of target doctors and chemists achieved
- >90% of target call frequency achieved
- Timely submission of reports
- Doctor/Chemist feedback (e.g. recall on core message delivery)