- Date Posted30/11/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 6 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- Maintain good relationships with Doctors, chemists, and stockists and meet sales goals.
- Maintaining proper Call Average
- Meeting Doctors to promote the company’s range of products in the territory
- Generate prescriptions from doctors by providing scientific information about the products and explaining the benefits gained by using them
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company products are easily available for patients
- Meeting authorized Distributors/Stockists to ensure that the products are always available in the territory
- To Develop strategies and build the customer base and improve sales numbers.
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data
- Ensure on-time submission of DCR and expense statement, etc
- Do a chemist survey to ensure the availability of products
- Implementation of strategy and campaigns Facilitating medical conferences.
- Regular Follow-up with doctors, Chemist, and Stockist
- Have an Eye for Detail in competitors
Interview Questions – Medical Representatives
Role & Responsibilities of Medical Representative