Date PostedMay 17, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Expiration dateMay 2, 2024
Experience1 Year, 6 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Achieve the tertiary and secondary business of the division in the respective territory and therapy by managing relationships with the key stakeholders viz. doctors & chemists and by creating prescriptions by marketing the company brands and providing superior customer service thereby achieving the company’s overall Business targets for the division in India.
- Achieve the Sales targets by brand marketing against the plan for the year, identify the customer-brand matrix by doing appropriate market studies, and placing the right product for the right customer.
- Understanding the potential of customers and modifying the selling techniques
- Promote the product with the help of scientific tools/publications, demonstrations, PDAs, reminder cards, etc
- Ensure the monthly Doctor Conversion & increasing the prescriber base
- Drive the business of PPP and NI Products for establishing the brands thereby improving business stability
- Monitor business details thereby planning the sales achievement Being aware of Primary business orders and stock position at Stockists and create plans for liquidation of the stock and Monitoring Secondary billing
- Increase the YPM of the assigned territory
- Monitor the Product return, stock, and Expiry at the different stockists in the territory
- Ensure the Product Availability at all places within the territory
- Collect the Competitor Information by conducting RCPA (chemist retailing)
- Take PoB (Pen on Book) for the respective products and ensure billing from stockists
- Maintain the Basic Working standards for daily operations Maintain the standard Call Average and Chemist Average of the concern division as stipulated
- Categorize the doctors based on the potential and maintain the Visit Frequency of A++, A+, A, and B and provide differentiated services
- Update the Must See List (MSL) regularly by identifying the uncovered doctors and dot doctors
- Update the Daily Call Report (DCR) on regular basis for recording the day’s fieldwork
- Create and follow Call Planner & monthly Travel Plan
- Develop and continuously enhance In-clinic Effectiveness for driving better results and increasing prescriptions build skills to detail all the products which are promoted along with the knowledge of advancements in therapeutic research
- Build the Ability to discuss the Therapy, indications, applications, and Demand for the Product prescriptions
- Attend the Therapy/ Divisional/ behavioral Training Programs for developing the ICE
- Manage customer relationships for continued engagement of Key support customers answer all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products & respond quickly to meet customer needs
- Conduct and provide academic Services and Activities as approved by the organization to the respective doctors and monitor the ROI from the investments
- Promote Cipla Differentials for creating brand recall amongst the doctors
- Maintain operating relationships with chemists and stockiest and hospital purchase personnel & Pharmacy-in-charges
- Ensure compliance as prescribed by the authorities and the organization like MCI guidelines, UCPMP, etc
- Difficulty in answering and engaging the customer (Doctors) who are more knowledgeable and experienced in the field than the Therapy Manager
- Extremely high and active competition with very limited time to create an impact
- The actual productive time in a day is limited as the majority of the time is used up during the waiting time in front of the Doctors cabin
- Downward price revisions by the Government may cause a loss of business volumes
- Area Business Manager regularly reporting
- HO / Therapy managers
- HR meetings, Learning & development sessions (as per need basis)Doctors Day to day working (daily)
- Chemists Daily basis for market information and business (POB / Secondary sales)
- Stockists Limited / less frequent (Business orders, product availability, )
- Purchase in-charge in Hospitals and nursing homes
- Handling business in a territory assigned which has an average business ranging from 2 Lakhs to 7 Lakhs in certain less contributing therapies and from 7 lakhs to 14 Lakhs in major therapies like Respiratory
- The business is derived from about 100 180 no. of doctors in the territory and from 3-5 stockiest.
- The incumbent has to handle about 8-14 different brands with a few SKUs in each brand.
- Daily Call planning & Monthly tour planning shall recommend differential services and initiatives for a certain sets of doctors for business improvement to the Area Business Manager
- Brand matrix for doctorsCamps and activities for any particular doctor recommended to the Area Business Manager
- Use of different types of material/samples and/or gifts for promotion
- Graduate, preferably a Science graduate or have studied science up to class XII.
Non-Science candidates may be considered, in case of specific experience in the division/industry
- 6 months to 3 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical industry while Candidates with no experience shall be considered after evaluating their aptitude in understanding science and medical terminologies.
- Experience in the same industry.
- Pleasant and confident body language
- Good communication skills; Need to have operating knowledge of computers & smartphones/ tablets
The candidate should be ready to travel extensively