- Date Posted30/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 6 Years
- Desired QualificationDiploma, Bachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)1,50,000 - 2,75,000
Medical Representative (BDE/BDO) – General Segment
- To achieve the primary and the secondary sales targets, MoM, products wise
- Identifying the prospective Business opportunities for the company
- Persuading the potential customers to purchase our brands(Drs & chemists).
- Reach out to the Drs and other professionals offline and online to develop constructive relationships, and to bring sales.
- Work closely with the departments of purchase & sales and implement effective plans and strategies for the organization
- Knowledge about the products, unique benefits of our products, and the competitor’s brands and their strategies
- Negotiate contracts with prospective institutions, and manage the bulk business
- Implementation of the company’s strategies and giving feedback to their immediate superior periodically.
- To maintain rapport with the distributors and their salesmen to maintain adequate rack stocks, and to distribute the products, where required in time.
Desired Candidate Profile:
BSc, B pharm, Diploma in pharmacy-freshers or 6mon to 1 year of experience.
B.A, B.COM Graduates with the relevant min experience of 1 year, should know the topography of the HQ is essential.
Critical Competencies, Skills, Knowledge & attributes:
- Flair for selling, and for an extensive traveling
- Basic computer knowledge in excel and in word formats
- Should have the learning Agile and passionate about sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Excellent negotiation skills., in the business front
- Decent communication skills, to deliver the company strategies to the customers effectively