- Date Posted29/09/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience1 Year, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
- Salary in (₹)Negotiable
- The key Account Manager (KAM) has to meet the doctors regularly. He/She usually has a list of doctors that he/she is supposed to call on at an appropriate frequency as per the pre-approved ‘daily work plan’.
- KAM has to be aware of the different specialties of the doctors and promote the right products to the right doctors.
- KAM has to collect feedback about the products used by the doctors and satisfactorily resolve any complaints or concerns related to products with help from HO as and when necessary.
- KAM has to meet the chemists in his/her territory to ensure the free availability of products. If required, he/she can also personally book orders from chemists and forward them to the stockiest /distributors and follow them up. Issues like products near expiry or breakages/leakages during transport and credit/debit notes arise often and need prompt & satisfactory resolution with guidance from superiors wherever required.
- One has to ensure that each and every call made to a customer results in productive output.
- Organizing conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations, and briefings.
- Keep District Sales Manager & company informed of new market & competitor activities.
- Execution of marketing plan
Required Candidate profile
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Should have basic knowledge of Otsuka company & products.
- Should have knowledge of the role & responsibilities of KAM (MR)
- Good organizing and planning skills.