Date PostedJanuary 29, 2023
Location (State / UT)
Experience1 Year, 3 Years
Desired QualificationBachelor Degree
Nutrition Officer(Medical Rep) – Chennai
- To promote the brand to Healthcare Professionals and generate prescriptions.
- To meet stockists/distributors and maintain proper inventory.
- To meet with Chemists and maintain availability.
- To adhere to the norms.
- To maintain the call average and achieve the set objectives.
- Candidate should be D.Pharma, B.Pharma, or B.Sc. (Life Science) Graduate.
- Non-Science Graduates can also be considered subject to their experience as Medical representatives and scientific knowledge.
- 2 to 3 years of experience as a Medical Representative handling Diab, Onco, and Gynec segments.
- A candidate with experience in promoting Nutrition products (Protein Powder) may be preferred.
- Freshers can also be considered with D.Pharma, B.Pharma, or B.Sc. (Life Science) graduates.
- Good communication skills and connecting with customers.
Location: Perambular, West Tambaram