- Date Posted27/08/2022
- Location (State / UT)
- Expiration date--
- Experience2 Years, 5 Years
- Desired QualificationBachelor Degree, Master’s Degree
- Salary in (₹)2,00,000 - 5,00,000
- To achieve the budgeted yield, consumption norms & solvent
- To ensure weekly/monthly production schedules as per plans. monitor Shift-wise production and provide feedback to the plant In charge on daily basis.
- To ensure the smooth running of the plant, coordinate effectively with the maintenance department for any breakdown, utility, service, preventive maintenance, etc.
- To co-ordinates with Q.C,Stores,R & D,In-process lab for production related jobs.
- Prepare a daily logbook containing the functioning of the plant in all respects, covering the shortage of manpower, and incidents of indiscipline if any.
- To ensure that the correct quantity & quality product is charged in a safe way. monitoring of step-wise reaction & recording in batch card at the time of operation following cGMP norm.
- To identify areas of cost reduction and report to the plant in charge and carry out all functions in a cost-effective manner.
- Ensure all necessary equipment is calibrated.
- To ensure that preventive maintenance of all equipment without prior approval.
- To Perform process & cleaning validation activity as per plan.
Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. in Chemical, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Chemistry